Tuesday 25 March 2008

Latest Sweater Update #1

Here's the first picture of my latest sweater. 

As you can see, I'm done the back of it. I'm also almost done the left front side. It's knitting up pretty quickly. That's probably because other than the ribbing and the little bit of pattern on the bottom portion of the sweater it's a straight stockinette. 
But I think I'm really going to like it. I like that it's got a little bit of detailing on it, but not much. I think I'll like the collar on it too once that's done.

I also think that I bought too much yarn for it. I have 5 balls and I think it will only take me 2.5 to do the back and two front pieces. Maybe another 1 - 1.5 balls to do the sleeves, but maybe I'm under estimating. We'll see. 

I think that if I keep up at this pace I'd finish soon, but with a house guest coming soon, I probably won't work on it much over the next two weeks. 

Here's a picture of the detailing!


No comments: