Monday 15 April 2013

Too small

A few weeks ago, my niece noticed some cute lilac yarn in my stash and requested some mittens. Sure. I had no plans for that yarn.


So I started them, and I finished them. But when my niece tried them on... WAY too small. I guess that's what you get for not checking her hand size, AND not following a pattern. (also why they don't totally match.)

Best part was her trying them on and laughing hysterically that I'd made them too small. Then asking if she could keep them for her younger brother. I hope that boy likes light purple!

2 comments:

stephchows said...

Ok she is the sweetest kid ever thinking of her little bro! Adorable! And wicked nice colour. Too bad they were too small :(

Corrie said...

Very cute! That IS funny there were too small! Nice of her to save for J - such a good big sis!