Saturday 22 December 2012

Elephants on parade

It finally hit me today: it's almost Christmas! When did that happen? Oh, right.  When I wasn't paying attention. And suddenly I realized that all these crafts I'd been meaning to finish and meaning to start had to get done NOW. 
Hence the reason I haven't been outside today. 

Here's one of the crafts that I finished. An elephant monkey. Pretty much, I did the same thing as I did for the sock monkey, but instead of using the heel piece to make the tale, I used it to make a trunk. 


I will be the first to admit that the trunk park could use some work. (The elephant looks a little more like Gonzo than I would have liked...) But I love the ears. Hopefully my niece will like him too. Only a few days to find out.

Hope everyone has the happiest of Christmases!

1 comment:

Corrie said...

Aw, sock elephant! I Loves!!! So creative!!! Maybe Ad can bust into elephants as well! :)