Monday 31 December 2012

Tuva

It's Christmas vacation! A time for family, friends and lots of Barclay's Premier soccer (err... football) to watch! Whoever came up with the idea that making teams play on the weekend like normal, plus on Boxing Day and New Years day was a genius! Genius!! And I owe that person(s) a debt of gratitude! There's been sooo much soccer!
And lots of soccer watching means lots of knitting. 

Like this hat. 
 (Free pattern here.)

Nothing too special about this pattern, but in general I like it. I don't love it. In general, I don't think slouches look good on me. But I could use another neutral-ish sort of hat. So, good enough.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and all the best in 2013!

1 comment:

Corrie said...

Love the colour! I think will go so pretty with your hair!