Tuesday 25 August 2009

Afghan, again

So... I thought I could follow a crochet pattern. Does this look like a huge sea green doily to anyone else? That's what it looks like to me.

It's supposed to be the start of a baby afghan for some friends of mine whose first baby is due a month from tomorrow. (I know... not a lot of time to throw this one together...)
So, I chose a pattern.
After my latest crochet success, I was fairly confident that I could follow a pattern. Maybe over confident? But hey. Maybe I can. I mean, maybe this is what it's supposed to look like. ? Only, I don't see those huge holes on any of the other projects on Ravelry... It makes me a little worried.
Anyways, this is my latest big project... Wish me luck.

I'm going to need it!

2 comments:

stephchows said...

ok seriously... that pattern looks efffed... I can't figure out what they are saying.. small shells and large shells... but there is only a pattern for the large shell?? what????? AND the picture at the top totally doesn't look like what the pattern sounds like... that is so weird

Unknown said...

this steph chow's roomy - the other steph... I think your pattern is way cooler than the original and am excited to see the end result!