Saturday 14 June 2008

Always looking ahead

There are always so many projects that I want to do! It's sort of like a grass is greener on the other side type thing. I always want to be doing a project that is different than the one that I'm doing now. I'm liking the cross stitch, but I'm also looking forward to it being done. I feel like I've been working on it FOREVER. It doesn't help that I took a 1 1/2 week break when I was on vacation. Oh well. It was worth it. 
But without further ado, here is the next sweater I want to try making:


Isn't it great? I saw mention of it on one of the knitting blogs that I read, and when I found out that on the original blog the pattern is available for free, I couldn't resist!! Now I just have to figure out what colour to make it. I love it in this green... but do I really need to buy new green yarn to make it? Maybe I should look through the TONS of yarn that I already have to see if I have something that could be used.
But if I don't, then I need to pick a colour. What colour? Oh decisions, decision. But whatever happens, I'm looking forward to making this sweater. Hopefully I'll be up to the task.

No comments: