Friday 8 March 2013

Offset

 I love me some baby sweaters!


Aren't they just the cutest? And that is even without a cute little baby in them!! And this one is for a baby who I am soooo excited to meet! (When she is ready to join the world out here, that is. No rush!) I'm sooo excited for my friends and their Appleseed!

I made this sweater from an awesome free pattern. Super easy to follow! And such a cute result!! Who doesn't love the repurposed vintage buttons I found in my mothers stash? (best place to look for buttons!) I have no idea what they came off of, but it's fun to imagine sometimes.


Oh. And does it look familiar to you? That's because I made one WAY back in 2008 for my niece. And I would definitely make another one.

So, this sweater and a cute little dress are on their way, along with a seriously cute moose from steph to their new home. (Go check it out!)

2 comments:

stephchows said...

love love love the sweater!! And look how little N is in your link from 2008! SO TINY!!! I especially love the colour of this sweater :)

Corrie said...

Appleseed already loves the sweater!! Thanks!! Everyone has remarked how cool it is, and what a nice colour! :)
AND, it goes so well with the knitted dress! THANKS!!! xxoo