Wednesday 8 October 2008

Pushing all my buttons...

You gotta be kidding me!

That's what I was thinking this morning when I found out that the buttons I bought for the 'Aunt Again' sweater are too big. Too big! Ack. Seriously. They don't fit through the holes. No joke. And they are such cute buttons too. Now what am I going to do?! 
Okay, okay. I know what I'm going to do. Buy smaller buttons. But what do I do with the buttons I already have? I wonder if I can return them... Otherwise I have 9 blue buttons with which to use at some point in the future. 

But hey - other than the button size, I really like the way that the sweater turned out. Even though I make a mistake on the 'mistake ribbing', I still like it. (I did knit rows for the purl rows and vice versa. I think it just means that the ribbing doesn't stick out as much... oh well.) But yay. 5 months early... 
Now I just have find a PATTERN for the nephew I already have and make him a sweater before Christmas! Eek. 

No comments: