Thursday 6 November 2008

Quick Twisted Tree update

Just a quick update!
This is how far I am on the sweater for Xavier, my 2 year old nephew. It’s coming out okay, although the pattern was a little bit confusing in the beginning once I figured out the nomenclature, it was smooth sailing from there. Well… after I had to fix a few mistakes by me.


I’m a little bit worried that I’m not going to have enough yarn. This is left over yarn (don’t tell!) from when I made a sweater for me earlier this year and I really hope I don’t have to buy another skein just to finish off this guy. I think I have a 1/8th of a ball around somewhere. I couldn’t find it the other day, but I’m thinking I may have to dig it up before the end.

Once this is done, it’s back to the afghan, and then to the million of things I have in my queue. Oh lovely queue.

No comments: